Most people find my blog because of the popular post Inspirational Writing Quotes.
This is how author Joe Tichio connected with me. He has a great inspirational website and has just released a book, Greatest Inspirational Quotes: 365 days to more Happiness, Success, and Motivation.
For regular readers of the blog, you already know how much I love sharing with you any type of inspiration for writing and for life. Joe’s book has many uplifting quotes. Over the last couple of weeks, I’ve found some gems. Here are a few of my favorites:
8. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” -Maria Robinson
13. “Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.” -Unknown
39. “The minute you choose to do what you really want to do, it’s a different kind of life.” -Buckminster Fuller
127. “If you want something you’ve never had, then you’ve got to do something you’ve never done.” -Unknown
204. “Don’t be pushed by your problems; be led by your dreams.” -Unknown
248. “Eighty percent of success is showing up.” -Woody Allen
284. “The worst thing that can happen to you is not striving for what you want.” -Jake Steinfeld
355. “Instead of giving myself reasons why I can’t, I give myself reasons why I can.” -Unknown
If you love collecting quotes like I do, this would be a great addition to your library. It also makes for a great inspiring gift for someone.